Studio Creatio Review

A complete solution with great support, good stability, and easy setup

What is most valuable?

Studio Creatio is a very good and complete solution. It is very stable, and for customers who need a good response time, in the public cloud, Creatio provides the possibility to have a private server for a high level of transactions and good response time.

Their support is great. They are very good, and they know the solution very well. Their response time is also great.

What needs improvement?

They can improve the business rules for defining the type and quantity of the business load. They already seem to be working on this improvement.

Integration with the social networks will be very appreciated by the companies. It will be very useful for communication between the company and customers, that is, B to C relationships. Most of the customers or users have smartphones, and they use a lot of social networks. Companies need to stay connected with the customers. They have enabled integration with WhatsApp and Telegram in recent releases, which has been very useful.

It is very stable.

In Chile, we are working with customers who have around 60 or 70 users.

Their technical support is great. They are very competent and very responsive. They know the solution very well. Their response time is also great. I love their support.

Its initial setup is very easy because Creatio solutions are complete. The companies just need to parametrize some data, such as company name and logos, and integrate the email and calendar. They have tutorials on how to implement Creatio. It is very easy to set up if you follow these tutorials. You can have a ready-to-use solution in a couple of weeks. If you need some specific customization, then it would need more time, but it is not very difficult because the resources that Creatio provides for this purpose are very useful.

We are an integration partner of Creatio, and we deploy this solution for our customers according to their requirements. For deployment, we usually require two or three engineers from our side, and from the customer side, we need at least one project manager to assess the deliveries.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Studio Creatio a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Creatio, Camunda, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.