Studio Creatio Review

High performance, automates most processes, and stable

What is our primary use case?

Studio Creatio is a business automation platform and is very versatile. It can automate most of all the management process that you come across on a day-to-day basis in your corporation.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are performance, built-in variety of multiple task automation, and has international standards notations.

What needs improvement?

The solution does not allow extensive customization of the UI. I would like to have much more control over the UI when I build a process. Currently on the UI where the fields are placed and the layout is set in place and you cannot change it. Your experience is going to be the same throughout whatever use case that you are building from customer to customer. You can not have much control over how it looks for each customer. This is an area where they can improve on.

I have been using this solution for approximately one year.

The platform might have a few loading issues from the cloud. However, it is a very stable solution in the sense that you do not get your data erased or any critical problem. You only might receive some delays.

Studio Creatio is very scalable.

I have approximately 40 people using this solution in my organization.

The support agents are friendly and they respond quickly. You email them the query and then they get back immediately or they keep you updated on the timelines.

The solution does not need to be installed if you have the cloud instance, you enter a URL and you are ready to use the solution.

We have a team of 15 that does the implementation and maintenance of the solutions.

There is a license required for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others if the use case fits.

I rate Studio Creatio an eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Latest version
Find out what your peers are saying about Creatio, Camunda, Bizagi and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.