Studio Creatio Review

Good accounts management and contact activities with easy to develop workflows

What is our primary use case?

We are an integrated partner, and we have several use cases. We use Studio Creatio for process optimization. For example, in companies in the public sector where they used to have some paper-based processes, we are dematerializing them, and using workflows and custom forms to help submitting solutions for them.

How has it helped my organization?

We use the platform to integrate CRM with Contract Management, Project Management and Time record. We have a single viw of the customer from Sales to Operation perspective.

What is most valuable?

The pre-configured CRM functionalities regarding the accounts management and contact activities is very good. It's easy to develop workflows.

What needs improvement?

The mobile version of the solution could be improved. It's harder to customize.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is very good. It's very stable and is being continuously improved with new versions every two months.

The solution is very scalable. The marketplace is full of new features. You can develop anything over the platform.

Regarding the number of users, it's also very scalable. You can have thousands of users without any performance issues.

We've contacted technical support a few times and they've been very good. While more difficult questions may take a bit longer to resolve, they tend to be very quick to respond.

We previously used Bizagi. The difference is mostly the pre-configured front end of the Creatio. With Studio Creatio you are working in a frontend or in the customer's frontend and it's more user-friendly. With Bizagi you have to build the whole frontend, and it's not an appealing user experience in terms of look and feel.

The initial setup was straightforward. Easy projects take about a month to deploy. Moderate projects may take about two months. It only takes about two people to deploy and maintain the solution, although it does depend on the size of the project.

What other advice do I have?

We use both the on-premises and cloud deployment models.

People should understand the limits between what can be done with their properties. Every day it's becoming more of a low code platform. New users need to understand the limits between the local, the capabilities, and what needs to be developed to understand its abilities and limitations.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.