Sap065658 logo 300x300 0r 01

SuccessFactors Review
Employee Central has customisation options. Reporting should be reduced to one tool.

Valuable Features

Employee Central is the core of the product and is the best developed. This module is well worked out and has a lot of customisation options, which makes SuccessFactors an ideal solution for many customers.

Improvements to My Organization

It provides us with a way of visualising all our employees.

Room for Improvement

Reporting is done in several tools and should be reduced to one tool. Time management is currently not sufficiently developed for a Belgian company.

Use of Solution

I’ve been using SuccessFactors for five years.

We had stability issues very often during the end of the year and after updates.

We did not have any scalability issues.

Technical support is very good for things that are not urgent. When urgent problems occur, they are not handled very well.

I only worked with SuccessFactors.

If you do a good analysis, the setup is never hard. The most difficult thing is the analysis.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I never do sales. I only do implementations.

Other Advice

It’s better to spend more time in the analysis phase than to reanalyse in the implementation phase.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a reseller.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About SuccessFactors?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.