Sap065658 logo 300x300 0r 01

SuccessFactors Review
Employee Central has customisation options. Reporting should be reduced to one tool.

Valuable Features:

Employee Central is the core of the product and is the best developed. This module is well worked out and has a lot of customisation options, which makes SuccessFactors an ideal solution for many customers.

Improvements to My Organization:

It provides us with a way of visualising all our employees.

Room for Improvement:

Reporting is done in several tools and should be reduced to one tool. Time management is currently not sufficiently developed for a Belgian company.

Use of Solution:

I’ve been using SuccessFactors for five years.

Stability Issues:

We had stability issues very often during the end of the year and after updates.

Scalability Issues:

We did not have any scalability issues.

Technical support is very good for things that are not urgent. When urgent problems occur, they are not handled very well.

Previous Solutions:

I only worked with SuccessFactors.

Initial Setup:

If you do a good analysis, the setup is never hard. The most difficult thing is the analysis.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I never do sales. I only do implementations.

Other Advice:

It’s better to spend more time in the analysis phase than to reanalyse in the implementation phase.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a reseller.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About SuccessFactors?

Our experts can help. 222,746 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.