Sap tw standardlogo 022311 reasonably small

SuccessFactors Review
Working with different types of forms in one platform is helpful.

Valuable Features:

Everything in the product is most valuable to us. The flexibility of working with so many types of forms in one platform and also the ability to define different eligible populations for any process are extremely helpful features.

Improvements to My Organization:

It is a single platform that the HR team, managers, senior business leaders and employees use to participate in the company's annual processes and that was a great achievement. This also had cost reduction aspects.

Room for Improvement:

There should be a single mechanism to manage forms, i.e., to create a template/forms, change/route etc. There is also need for role-based permissions and the ability to add filters in the compensation form.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution's components as listed below:

• Performance: 5 years
  • Goals: 5 years
  • CDP: 1 year
  • Compensation: 1 year

Stability Issues:

I did not encounter any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

I did not encounter any scalability issues.

There is still need for improvement in the technical support; it is not ideal.

Previous Solutions:

Previously, we had used Oracle on-premises for compensation purposes. The reasons why we moved to another solution were its high cost and also since it was a highly customized solution.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

You should go for the three-year contract.

Other Advice:

You need to spend time learning this product at the SAP SF Support Portal. You should also talk to customers who have implemented it before and learn the best practice approach that has been adopted by them.

0 Comments