Sucuri Review

Pinpoints whether there is malware on the site which makes us more efficient

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use this solution to check for malware or any security or malware injection into our WordPress site.

How has it helped my organization?

Rather than locate some things manually, the Sucuri plugin scans and allows us to pinpoint whether there is malware or some problem in the site. It makes us a little more efficient.

What is most valuable?

We have Sucuri online to check whether there is any malware. We put our Sucuri plugin into our WordPress setup and it notifies us if it finds malware or something of that nature.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure if Sucuri also provides DDoS protection services but it would be good if they did.

Three to five years.

It is a stable product that customers do rely on. They provide a good service.

The initial setup was straightforward. Straight forward because the plugin can simply be installed and then it does its job. It's not complex, there is no learning curve. The online scan is simple, you put in the website address and the scan gives us a report on the browser itself. It's simple to use.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten. The reason is that we have found sometimes customers or Google saying that there is something wrong with the website but Sucuri says that the site is clean so we do have to look at the site manually which means that the Sucuri scan does not pick up anything and everything.