SurveyMonkey Review

Platform to exchange honest opinions and feedback without having to face each other

What is our primary use case?

I chose SurveyMonkey to understand what people's and guest's reactions were to my painting exhibition. I also used it for a couple of my research projects to gather data from people through a simple survey link.

How has it helped my organization?

SurveyMonkey helped my reviewers and me with a platform to exchange honest opinions and feedback without having to face each other. And as for my research, it made my data super organized and saved me a lot of time. It also made finding stats and analyzing the collected data easier.

What is most valuable?

The pre-written survey templates helped me come up with questions to add on my survey without having to beat my head very hard. It also has the feature of video and image questions which was really helpful in getting feedback for my paintings through images for the people who had not physically seen them as well.

What needs improvement?

Including more languages would take SurveyMonkey a long way. Some of my paintings include languages other than English and there was a slight language barrier while conveying the same in English (which made it less impactful).

Less than one year.