SWIFTnet FIN Review

Has strong stability and professional support

What is our primary use case?

Our company sells this product to our clients and also integrates them into a client's environment. In most cases, it's the integration of systems, of interfaces with IBM MQ or Insights.

What is most valuable?

It provides the ability to interact with financial institutions and apply the same rules.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to work in real-time.

I have been using SWIFTnet FIN for nineteen years.

The stability is very high.

It's very scalable.

Their technical support is very professional.

The initial setup is quite complex. Most of our customers can't deploy SWIFT interfaces by themselves and they need help from certified engineers.

It's complex as is. The SWIFT system is complex.

The time it takes to deploy will depend on the project. It can take anywhere from one to seven days. If it's for an integration then it will take longer.

The users are from smaller financial institutions to very big banks.

In some cases the deployment will require one person for one part and up to 10 people from the customer's side; if customers have a complex infrastructure and different people are responsible for different parts of this infrastructure, then it will involve more than 10 people.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone considering this solution to partner with SWIFT to make the deployment go smoothly.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.