Symantec Client Management Suite Review

A strong solution that is stable and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We are using this product for managing desktops, laptops, and some tablets. For our server, we do not have a solution at this time.

What is most valuable?

This is a very strong solution.

The most important thing for us is that it is very easy to use, as well as the availability of it in our support centers.

What needs improvement?

The technical support is in need of improvement.

We have been using the Symantec Client Management Suite for about nine years, since 2011. We continue to use it on a regular basis.

The stability is very good. We don't have any trouble with this solution.

This solution is very concrete and very specific. About 40% of the people in our organization use it, and we are managing 5,000 machines or more.

The technical support has been troubling for me. I would rate them a six out of ten. The support was better when Symantec was the owner, before it was acquired by Broadcom. In my country, it is difficult to communicate with support because there are no people here from Broadcom.

We started working with this solution several years ago and it is now time to upgrade it, although it's pretty easy to do.

The deployment, in general, is not difficult. When we deployed it, we did it in record time. For the initial configuration, it took us 10 months or perhaps less, for 5,000 machines.

Three or four engineers are required for support and maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

This is a very good product and I recommend it to other companies.

That said, it is very important that Broadcom improves support.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

8.5