Symantec Privileged Access Manager Review

We administrate the platform in some clients and the results are very useful to control the access to privileged servers.Manager

What is most valuable?

The possibility to control the remote activity and establish different policies, because it depends on the position of workers, how much access they needed, and in what platforms they connect. The possibility to separate this in an easy way is very useful.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

The Java problem for web access to the platform, add more useful information in the logs; solve the Javascript problem to access to some Google services on the web.

For over a year.

Yes, at first the cluster desynchronizes often.

No, but the answer is not always clear or satisfactory. In some cases, the answer result is vague.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I give it a 7. I hope to know the SLA of the technical support.

No, but I've heard about CyberArk.

Very straightforward.

I don’t have any comment

No, I’m not from the sales department.

What other advice do I have?

Well, that I recommend the product. It has a good interface and it’s easy to administrate.

2.8
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More Symantec Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, CyberArk, BeyondTrust and others in Privileged Access Management (PAM). Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.