Symantec VIP Review
Intelligent Authentication and the cloud-based service with BYOD are valuable features. The User Store synchronization part needs to improve.

Valuable Features

In this version 9.1, lots of changes are done for the dashboard, User Store etc.

Improvements to My Organization

Mostly from a product expert's point of view, it provides solutions for my clients.

Room for Improvement

The User Store synchronization part needs to improve. Also, the logs, reports, and dashboard can be improved.

Use of Solution

I have been using this solution for around two years.

There were no stability issues.

There was the User Store issue that we experienced in terms of the scalability. It was difficult to fix after lots of troubleshooting.

Frankly, still in India, the technical support team is not that capable so as to resolve issues. This is because, in the APAC regions, this technology is new both for the Symantec support as well as for the partner engineer.

Other Advice

Read all of the initial configuration guide and attend training from OEM.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a Symantec partner and we provide services for multiple Symantec products.