Syslink Xandria Review

Deployment was amazingly short and simple and installation took a few hours

What is most valuable?

• Predictive resource planning
  • SAP Landscape mapping
  • SAP custom checks

How has it helped my organization?

We have automated all the SAP monitoring, including customizing checks for different behavior in on and off hours, third party apps, as well as checks for compliances.

What needs improvement?

I am still looking for one that really bothers me.

Almost two years.

Deployment was amazingly short and simple. I do not think I have seen any SAP-related product installs ready to work so fast.

Out-of-box it included most of the functions and settings that we needed. Installation took a few hours, then after a couple of weeks of data collection syslink helped us doing some tweaks to optimize it.

No, it is very scalable and upgrades are self-propagating.

Excellent!

They even did a very fast special feature per our request.

Excellent!

Yes, we used the SAP Solution Manager. There is nowhere to compare the level of monitoring the Xandria and Solman provide. Xandria is fully automated, across every landscape, and it is easy and intuitive.

We did it on our own with remote support. Their support team was great to work with. Responsive, professional, and friendly.

About 10 months.

It is not as clear, but once you figure it out it is very fair.

I do not think they have a real direct competitor other than SAP Solman.

1 Comment
Principle Software Architect at a tech company with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal User

Agreed with everything said here, we've been using it for quite some time now. Our next step is to to use it with our new SAP on AWS deployment. The seems to have a very slick solution for hybrid SAP environment now

16 November 18