SysTools DBX to PST Converter Review

Batch conversion of Outlook Express DBX files saves a lot of time

What is our primary use case?

SysTools DBX to PST Converter software helps me to convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST.

How has it helped my organization?

The software provides us ease and freedom to easily perform the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook after the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to PST. We can easily move on to the cloud services provided by Microsoft with its Outlook email client as well.

What is most valuable?

The batch conversion of Outlook Express DBX files is one the major features that saves us a lot of time as our company comprises of more than 200 people. Conversion of data at this number of people is really a tough and hectic process, but with SysTools DBX to PST Converter this major process looks tiny.

What needs improvement?

I have used this software to effectively export Outlook Express DBX files to the Outlook PST file format without any loss of data. But after conversion, I have noticed that the software does not support Outlook Express contacts to Outlook PST. It only allows export to Outlook Express messages only.

These thing can be added in the software to make it well suitable for the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST.

Less than one year.

No, I have not had any stability issues with the software.

No, I did not face any difficulty while using the DBX to PST Converter software on the Windows 10 Operating system.

The customer service support is really awesome. They helped me a lot in the implementation of SysTools DBX to PST Converter. I have no issues with the support. They did a great job.

No. This is my first use only of a SysTools DBX Converter.

The setup of the software is so simple and easy. However, the SysTools DBX to PST Converter has an easy to read manual guide.

I have implemented the software with the help of my in-house team. The support team of SysTools has a very high level of expertise. They helped me a lot through the whole process of implementation.

I have invested around $600 in purchasing the software. With the help of software, I have saved 350% on email communications and time.

The software price is feasible and in range for each individual.

Before using this product, we tested and used multiple products, but they were useless. We have wasted our time and money as well in these products. After getting SysTools DBX to PST Converter, we easily migrated Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST.

What other advice do I have?

I need to export my Outlook Express contacts to an Outlook PST file format. For this, I suggested to add a feature to export Outlook Contacts to Outlook PST file format. That is it only.

2 visitors found this review helpful