SysTools DBX to PST Converter Review

A powerful utility available for Windows OS with quick operational speed and a high rate of migration

What is our primary use case?

DBX File to PST Converter enables me to convert my Outlook Express DBX files to PST without any hassle. One of the best software to convert DBX files to Outlook PST.

How has it helped my organization?

DBX Converter wizard is an ideal tool, which can easily convert multiple Outlook Express DBX files to PST at a time and make them compatible with MS Outlook. This is a powerful utility available for Windows OS with quick operational speed and a high rate of migration. It saves a lot of crucial time compared to the traditional method that we followed for two to three mailboxes at first stage.

What is most valuable?

Converting multiple DBX files in Outlook PST is a very complex, risky task. However, this perfect DBX File Converter software simplifies the operation. The tool locates DBX files from the configured Outlook Express client and allows users to preview their data files in multiple styles, i.e., normal view, hex view, etc. Apart from the batch file conversion option of the software, it is a really amazing and out-of-the-box feature.

What needs improvement?

DBX File to PST Converter is a comprehensive, efficient solution to transfer emails from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook PST files. However, after migrating data, I have detected that this tool is not capable of transferring contacts from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook. It also lacks the feature to export Outlook Express DBX files in PDF file format.

Adding contact migration and functionality to export DBX files to PDF file format feature in this DBX File Converter will make this software more appropriate and standard to execute DBX to PST file conversion.

I did not face any stability issue with the software. I easily installed the software on Windows XP and Windows 10 operating system simultaneously.

The customer service support is actually amazing.

The technical team assisted me a lot while implementing the DBX File to PST Converter. I was having no issues with the support. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I did not use any software prior to using SysTools DBX to PST Converter. However, I used a manual solution which was a quite hectic, complex mechanism to convert DBX files to the Outlook PST file format. This is why I opted for the DBX file converter software by SysTools. It has helped me lot.

The setup of DBX File Converter is very easy and every technical and non-technical user can operate it without any technical support. For the configuration, an easy to use procedure is described in its manual guide.

I implemented these software with our In-house team of technical engineers. I do not think that they have faced any difficulty while implementing the software in whole organization.

I spent around $1000 to purchase the enterprise license of DBX File to PST Converter. I have saved 50% on the maintenance cost and other vulnerabilities which have came up as regular tasks while we were working with Outlook Express.

I need a solution which could easily be installed on Windows XP operating system and provide functionality to automatically detect Outlook Express DBX files from configured profile. Luckily, SysTools DBX to PST Converter software supports and provides these features.

What other advice do I have?

As I am technical person, therefore I did not have to face any problems when the implementing solution in my organization. Even the non-technical employee of my organization performs tasks very easily and without any loss of data.

1 visitor found this review helpful