Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
The drag-and-drop interface and its flexibility are the product's most valuable features.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

It requires only a one-time effort to design worksheets and dashboards. New data can be appended or a whole new set in the same data structure can be loaded to existing working files without much effort to obtain the same results.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see more Excel-like functionalities, perhaps, e.g. the countifs function. It is quite a hassle to code this using query language.

Use of Solution

I have used Tableau for around one year.

Hassle-free deployment for desktop version.

Initial versions crashed when large data sets were loaded. Subsequent releases were more stable.

Technical support is excellent. Tableau consultants were eager to help.

We chose Tableau for its simplicity and ease of use.

For the desktop version, initial setup was straightforward.

Implementation Team

The straightforward installation can be performed in-house.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

A non-complicated licensing scheme exists for the desktop version. Buy, activate and use. Licensing was easily manageable with a license key that could be activated or deactivated on a system as required.

Other Advice

Try it out to see if it suits your organisational needs. To make the product work as desired, know how it works and implement workaround solutions if that is not readily available.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 242,522 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.