Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
It has extended the native capabilities of various type of data sources (database, big data).

Valuable Features:

Self-service: Its ease of use means Tableau can be operated by business users. It is aligned with the mission “Help people see and understand the data”.

Improvements to My Organization:

Tableau has extended the native capabilities of various type of data sources (database, big data). There are also significant features at the map and features level of detailed expressions.

Room for Improvement:

With the Device Manager in Tableau 10, you can design, customize, and publish a single dashboard with optimized views for tablets and phones.

Other features include clustering segmentation data and a custom territories map.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it since 2012 (four years).

Deployment Issues:

We encountered issues with Tableau 8. However, since Tableau 9, there has been significant improvement.

I rate technical support 8/10.

Previous Solutions:

We evaluated others, but Tableau is the business intelligence platform which allows everyone to use the product in a way that supports how they work with data.

Initial Setup:

Tableau is easy to be deployed from the beginning, from the desktop up to Tableau Server, which you can implement at the organization level.

We have implemented Tableau in organizations of up to thousands of users.

Implementation Team:

We are a Tableau partner. We provide system integration services to our clients. We begin implementation by focusing on a specific subject area where it is the most important and it will have a significant impact for executive management.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Research the variety of licensing schemes and choose the best one for your organization.

Other Advice:

Try it first by downloading the trial license. You will love it and experience how easy it is to use the product.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a Tableau partner.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 233,815 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.