Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
It allowed us to transition from static to dynamic reporting and from restricted to flexible visualizations.

Valuable Features:

• Analytics
  • Dashboarding
  • Presentation
  • Reporting

Improvements to My Organization:

• Transitioned from static to dynamic reporting
  • Transitioned from restricted to flexible visualizations

Room for Improvement:

• Scheduling the reports as email to multiple users on daily basis preferably in Excel without creating user accounts for each user
    Establishing an effective connection from SAP BO universe to Tableau

Use of Solution:

I have used it for 3+ years.

Deployment Issues:

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues. I recommend filtering data at the source itself instead of bringing data into the tool and then applying filters.

Technical support is excellent. I hope they continue doing the same.

Previous Solutions:

We previously used another solution. We switched to Tableau because, in my opinion, it has some of the best features available. It will take five years for other tools to catch up to where Tableau is right now.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup complexity was due to the organization's data structure, but it had nothing to do with the tool.

Implementation Team:

Implementation was in-house; we read through the guide.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

It is expensive but worth it. I would prefer a lower license cost or an increase in the allowed # of users per license.

Other Advice:

Buy it, implement it and stick with it for a sure and quick ROI.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 221,808 professionals have used our research on 5,660 solutions.