Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
It automatically suggests the best data representation.

Valuable Features:

• Ease of use - very intuitive
  • Same design for both the desktop and server solution - Easy configuration
  • Easy and intuitive manipulation of data
  • Program automatically suggests the best data representation
  • Graphical design - modern and nice

Improvements to My Organization:

It brought easy and comprehensive access to company data to managers, without needing the IT department.

Room for Improvement:

It would be nice to be able to use the reports as a data source. Calculations in reports are still tricky.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for a few months.

Deployment Issues:

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues.

Customer service and technical support are very good; the free tutorials are especially great.

Previous Solutions:

I used IBM Cognos for many years, I am now working with BO, and I have evaluated many others. I choose this product for a particular customer because he needed analytical access to data for managers without having an IT department in the company.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was very straightforward, and configuration was easy. Both the client and the server solution have the same UI design. It is easy to begin with the desktop solution and then upgrade to the server.

Implementation Team:

I implemented just a pilot project and I did it myself.

ROI:

I have not calculated ROI.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Pricing is very competitive.

Other Advice:

The product is probably not very suitable for standard corporate reporting, but if your users need analytical insight to data, it is an excellent solution.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 214,054 professionals have used our research on 5,589 solutions.