Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review

Valuable Features:

• Highly interactive and intuitive data discovery: helps people see and explore their data.
  • Ease and breadth of connectivity to so many different data sources.
  • The interface to make joins between tables is greatly appreciated.

Improvements to My Organization:

Management is simply getting more insights from visual representations of their data, and we’re becoming a more data-driven decision-making organization.

Room for Improvement:

I’d like more data integration across data sources.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for almost 2.5 years.

Deployment Issues:

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues with Tableau Desktop.

I didn’t need much technical support, and I find the on-demand online video library for training new and experienced users is a great asset.

Previous Solutions:

I used IBM Cognos 8 with a previous employer, and I found that tool to be slow and clunky.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was done by our company’s Tableau Server team, which I am not a part of.

The Tableau Desktop install was easy.

Implementation Team:

Tableau has an extensive network of Alliance Partners with expertise in its implementations, so you shouldn’t have any problem in getting adequate support for such a popular product.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 222,498 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.