Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review

Valuable Features

• Highly interactive and intuitive data discovery: helps people see and explore their data.
  • Ease and breadth of connectivity to so many different data sources.
  • The interface to make joins between tables is greatly appreciated.

Improvements to My Organization

Management is simply getting more insights from visual representations of their data, and we’re becoming a more data-driven decision-making organization.

Room for Improvement

I’d like more data integration across data sources.

Use of Solution

I have used it for almost 2.5 years.

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues with Tableau Desktop.

I didn’t need much technical support, and I find the on-demand online video library for training new and experienced users is a great asset.

I used IBM Cognos 8 with a previous employer, and I found that tool to be slow and clunky.

The initial setup was done by our company’s Tableau Server team, which I am not a part of.

The Tableau Desktop install was easy.

Implementation Team

Tableau has an extensive network of Alliance Partners with expertise in its implementations, so you shouldn’t have any problem in getting adequate support for such a popular product.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.