Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
It provides a single dashboard that shows us learning performance in various geographic areas.

Valuable Features:

• Reports on demand based on dynamic data
  • A single dashboard for understanding the learning performance in various geographic areas
  • Easy-to-use navigation
  • Responsive UI
  • Dashboard was superb and good enough to be used in corporate presentations for managers
  • Exporting the graphics to other Microsoft Office tools

Improvements to My Organization:

• Assisted in driving data-driven decisions and changing strategy accordingly
  • Able to compare data from different organizations and collate a model to understand the learning behavior within regions

Room for Improvement:

• Not browser independent
  • Sometimes, data retrieval was slow

I had a bad experience viewing the reports with Microsoft IE or Chrome. The version well supported the Mozilla Firefox version. The browser showed no response when it was fetching the data or executing a report based on dynamic data.

This is just an observation. I predominantly used Chrome browser for viewing dashboards using Tableau.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for two years.

Stability Issues:

We chose the solution because it was stable and scalable.

Customer service and technical support are excellent.

Previous Solutions:

We used Microsoft Excel.

Initial Setup:

A data and analytics team was set up to implement metric analysis and reporting.

Implementation Team:

Implementation was done in-house. We have a team that is passionate about enabling data reporting for strategic business improvement.

ROI:

ROI = 100%

Cost and Licensing Advice:

For a global organization, pricing is affordable.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 208,781 professionals have used our research on 5,553 solutions.