Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
Drag-and-drop development process facilitates rapid dashboard and report development.

Valuable Features

• Drag and drop-oriented development process that facilitates rapid development of dashboards and reports
  • Can connect to any data base in industry
  • Sits really well on top of big data platforms
  • Sharing and collaborative development is awesome with Tableau Server
  • Excellent and visually rich visualizations

Room for Improvement

It should allow user-defined functions. There are several ideas logged by various Tableau developers in the community and they should implement those ideas as soon as they can.

Use of Solution

I have been using it for more than three years now.

I have not encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues.

We are treated as valuable partners by Tableau, the engagement is very stable and we get expertise from Tableau technicians whenever we request it.

I have used other visualization tools in past. However, Tableau is much better than they are; much better compared to QlikView and Spotfire.

Very simple initial set up. Tableau provides setup guides on their websites.

Implementation Team

Tableau implemented it for us. Always ask for Tableau's help to determine architecture and implementation of any Tableau server.

Other Advice

This is the best product in this category, among all BI tools available in market; top ranked as per Gartner's Magic Quadrant report.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.