Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
We use it for supply chain analytics for information on orders, bookings, landed costs freight analytics, and partner scores.

Valuable Features:

Tableau is easy to use. It provides us with faster development and deployment. It also produces impressive graphs and charts.

Improvements to My Organization:

We make heavy use of supply chain analytics to analyze information on orders, bookings, landed costs freight analytics, partner scores, etc.

Room for Improvement:

We would like to see more advanced data science capabilities like predictive analysis and advanced linear regression.

Tableau also lacks native financial functions. Also, we would like to see integration with native Hadoop and some standard reporting capabilities beyond the dashboard.

Use of Solution:

We have been using Tableau 9.3 for three years, and are currently beta testing 10.0.

Deployment Issues:

We have not experienced any issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We have not experienced any issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We have not experienced any issues with scalability.

I rate the technical support as excellent.

Previous Solutions:

We previously used Enterprise standard.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is simple and straightforward.

Implementation Team:

We built the implementation in house.

ROI:

Pricing is costly when compared to products like Microsoft Power BI. Also, the licensing should be more general.

Other Advice:

Go ahead and use Tableau.

1 Comment

18e325db ef89 4899 93d1 ae78f963982e avatar
RajivKumarReal UserTOP 20

check out my review

Like (0)23 November 16
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 222,498 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.