What is most valuable?
- Possible to access various data sources (data base, etc.).
- Based in memory for functional implement.
- Easy to use if user is not an IT engineer.
- Function for suggesting various view with mixed dimension and fact.
- Easy to create trend information for recent years.
- Function for helping to calculate summary easily related to statistics.
How has it helped my organization?
- We can compose indicators about sales and properly reset our goals for each level.
- Maximizing the marketing effect to analyze customers acting with various angles.
What needs improvement?
- About Tableau Server, it has to access various OS, not only Windows' server.
- When extracting data, it can perform tasks about the update.
- Needs tuning for slow work blending technology between dissimilar systems.
For how long have I used the solution?
Since July 2011. Almost about six years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
There is no issue with the stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There is no issue with the scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
Really good for technical support.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes, I did. It had the same functions with a value of four questions.
How was the initial setup?
There is no need to initially setup Tableau software. But, it needs to be setup right before scheduling to use Tableau.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
It would be the best to request them to Tableau Software.
What other advice do I have?
This is a powerful product that allows users to analyze themselves rather than viewing the report. I hope you can master it and become an advanced data analyst.