Tableau Review

I can upload excel files and visualize the information with details

What is our primary use case?

In particular, I believe in the ease that Tableau provides for generating statistics and content in real time. We no longer use the old system where we must load the data one by one, and with just one click, I can see all the information I need.

How has it helped my organization?

It has facilities that improve some aspects inside and outside of work. We use it basically to see statistics and locate focal studies to make decisions.

What is most valuable?

With Tableau, I can upload excel files and visualize the information with details.

Another aspect is that I can organize the information with the data I have as dates of income, expenses, and annuals.

What needs improvement?

To improve the next version, it is important to highlight the use of the tool in other languages. This includes internal handling and updates.

Less than one year.

I have never used a similar solution. It is my first time using this tool, and from the time of usage, it facilitates the process of information analysis.

Mainly, there is a free download version but with limitations that allow the user to evaluate and then contact the service provider for their respective installation and deployment.

I have not reviewed other options. I think it does not exist; if it exists, I would know and leave a record to compare these tools.

What other advice do I have?

This software must be managed on mobile devices in several languages.

1 visitor found this review helpful