Talend Data Management Platform Review
Powerful and flexible once we managed to get it installed and configured.

Valuable Features:

• It meets our operational and analytical data integration needs by providing us with a high performing set of tools to access, transform and integrate data in real time. • Provides us a central repository for sharing our enterprise metadata among business users, developers and IT staff, so we can access and share a single version of information. • It helped us in handling huge data volumes, remote execution of jobs, interacting with cloud data sources and deployment on cloud infrastructure. • We can centrally supervise our software integration processes by using Talend's advanced monitoring capabilities.

Room for Improvement:

• Lots of errors and system crashes during installation and IMHO we didn’t receive good enough technical support and guidance from Talend to solve the issues. • It doesn’t support multitasking.

Other Advice:

One of the reasons we chose the Talend integration suite was because it is an open source data integration tool. It provides us a central repository for sharing our enterprise metadata and meets our operational and analytical data integration needs. We like the fact that it offers data quality functionality, ESB and MDM solutions in a single package. We can easily manage huge data volumes and centrally supervise our software integration processes.
1 visitor found this review helpful

1 Comment

it_user274527Vendor

Hello,

You seem to have an experiment on a TIS which is no longer existing since 2013.
with 2 major upgrades per year, we have reached and accomplished lots of improvement (>850 plug and play connectors like sfdc, oracle, ...)
By example, you may download Talend Enterprise Data Integration on the us website and you should be able to test and use it 10 minutes after !

I may give you unlimited reasons to check Talend on his last release and you may reach me to get free licenses (for testing only)

I enjoy your initiative to speak freely, based upon user, of those software.

Regards,