Talend Open Studio Review

Good solution for data parsing and processing big data

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for creating an information hub for the bank database.

What is most valuable?

It's a good tool. It has the ability to take apart and install whatever we need. It's very good for data, transformation, and loading.

What needs improvement?

We don't get continuous replication of the data. This is something that should be improved. Other competitors have it but for this solution continuous replication is lagging.

I have been using Data Fabric for the past year.

It's quite good for processing big data. We don't have any issues with stability.

Scalability is quite good.

We have contacted their technical support. It's good. We have a Talend expert in-house who handles most of the problems we need help with.

The initial setup is very straightforward for us. We have one file size as it is.

Pricing is on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

If you want an information hub, this is a good solution but if you want continuous replication, I wouldn't recommend this solution. Talend is a good tool for data parsing.

I'd rate it an eight out of ten. Not a ten because of the continuous replication.

More Talend Open Studio reviews from users
...who work at a Insurance Company
...who compared it with Informatica Data Integration Hub
Learn what your peers think about Talend Open Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,536 professionals have used our research since 2012.