TeamViewer Pilot Review

Easy to use and allows us to conduct illustrative, VR-like presentations to customers

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is to enable us to talk with customers about their products, without needed to be in their home with them.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to do a virtual reality kind of presentation where you're able to annotate scenes to illustrate what you mean when you're talking to a customer. This particular feature is the best as far as we're concerned.

It's easy enough to use.

We have no complaints about security.

What needs improvement?

It's quite power-hungry and some customers complain that it drains the batteries on their smartphones very quickly. This has to do with the remote side of the conversation.

We have been using TeamViewer Pilot for approximately nine months.

This is a stable product.

TeamViewer Pilot is scalable. At the moment, we have about five users and we will almost certainly increase usage.

We have had a little bit of experience with technical support, although not much. We are satisfied with the support.

We did not use another product, prior to TeamViewer.

It is straightforward to install and didn't take much time to deploy. Within a couple of hours, we were up and running.

We don't need additional technical people for maintenance.

It is not an expensive product.

What other advice do I have?

In general, this is a good product and I don't think that there is much they can improve on. It does what we want at the moment. I can recommend it to others who are interested in using it.

Find out what your peers are saying about TeamViewer, TechSee, Microsoft and others in Remote Access. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.