TeamViewer Review

It helps us assist non-native English speaking remote users. Someone can connect directly to their PC and help them, without having to translate on the phone or by email.

What is most valuable?

The ability to control a remote client or server from anywhere in the world and from lots of different devices. We have 100 remote users, some of which are non-English speaking. In the past, you had to try to help them over the phone and explain technical terms and procedures. Now, they simply send their TeamViewer user ID and password, and someone can connect directly to their PC and help them.

How has it helped my organization?

We have hundreds of remote key users, a lot of whom are non-native English speakers. Using TeamViewer allows my team & I to resolve any issue directly, without having to translate on the phone or by email.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to be able to have two simultaneous sessions open on two different screens; this would increase productivity.

I’ve been using it successfully for two years.

I only encountered stability issues with the personal/free version, never with the corporate version.

I did not encounter any scalability issues.

In general, for the corporate version, it is excellent.

I had used other remote options such as WebEx, LogMeIn, RDP sessions, etc., but none of them offered the range of features and reliability of TeamViewer.

It’s very easy. The application install is straightforward and registering the licence was also very easy.

Be sure you are compliant in licencing and choose the version which is suitable for your needs.

What other advice do I have?

Try it on your personal PC as a personal free licence first.

More TeamViewer reviews from users