TeamViewer Review

User friendly, security options available, and good performance during remote sessions

What is our primary use case?

We use TeamViewer for remotely managing desktops. If a user is facing difficulties or has some technical problems we can easily connect to their system to troubleshoot the issue for a resolution. There is no need to attend to their location.

What is most valuable?

I have found the solution to be user-friendly even for beginners. It is not that sophisticated. There are different types of security features available, such as encryption and random machine ID.

What needs improvement?

There is a paid version of this solution with more features available. However, they should provide more free features to the user, such as factor authentication.

I have been using this solution for approximately one year.

The solution is very stable and there is not a lot of delay in performance during a remote session.

We have approximately 20 people using this solution in my organization.

I have previously used Microsoft Windows built-in remote desktop.

The installation is very easy.

There is a free and paid version of this solution. I am currently using the free version.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others this is the best solution for administrators or IT personnel. You do not require very much knowledge on how to use it. You will be able to use all the features because it is user-friendly.

I rate TeamViewer a nine out of ten.

Latest version
More TeamViewer reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with LogMeIn Pro
Learn what your peers think about TeamViewer. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.