TeamViewer Tensor Review

Easy to configure, connects reliably, and allows us to perform administrative support tasks

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use TeamViewer for providing remote support.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the remote access and how easy it is to configure.

This product is very simple to use and you can connect whether you are behind a firewall or not.

TeamViewer gives you the option to perform administrative tasks, whereas, with other tools, this capability is restricted. They require input from the local user in order to perform these types of functions.

What needs improvement?

We would like to have an option to create subgroups, where only members of the subgroup have access to the other members. As it is now, anybody in a group can see all of the other members. Having the ability to create subgroups and delegate permissions to the group members would be a helpful addition.

We have been using TeamViewer for about two years.

We have not had to scale as of yet.

The technical support is good.

I found that the initial setup was straightforward and we didn't have any issues with it.

The only thing that we noticed was that if somebody had previously installed it, then it had to be uninstalled first. I don't see a major challenge in this case.

The pricing is a little bit on the higher side.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this is a good product and I recommend it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud