Tektronix Oscilloscopes Review

Time domain measurement is very accurate compared to other devices

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use it for TDR measurement. Sometimes, we convert them into a frequency domain. I'm working on a standard. They have a frequency requirements and time domain requirements. Sometimes, we will mix our equipment, but it's easier to do everything at the same time, so we measure in the time domain and convert it to the frequency domain.

I'm measuring high speed differential lines.

How has it helped my organization?

It is easy to use, which is why I'm mainly using it. I found with its measurement and simulations with its results are very similar. There is value in its accuracy.

When you use same model with the same test point fixtures and do a comparison with other measurements, it seems to provide the most stable results in the time domain state. Therefore, I trust it.

What is most valuable?

Time domain measurement is very accurate compared to other devices.

More than five years.

We demoed the product before purchasing it.

The functionality between devices is almost the same.

What other advice do I have?

If you are dealing with time domain measurement, I strongly recommend using a vendor other than this company.

The application space that we are using the solution to target is high-speed serial, like USB or HDMI.

We used to connect this product to supported devices, but anymore because we don't need to, though we should.