Tektronix Oscilloscopes Review

Provides high confidence in the data being presented in the measurement. There are other devices out there which are more capable, offering more features.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is usually for testing analysis and diagnostics, or characterization.

We are using various models, power supplies, and scopes.

We are measuring all classes of signal families: Power, high-speed digital, RF, and analog.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution provides high confidence in the data being presented in the measurement to inform a design decision going forward. If I see that I've botched a design and believe in the measurement, then I'll fix it. If I don't have any confidence in the instrument and the measurement presented to me, I would struggle with using that instrument or knowing how to move forward and solving my problem.

What is most valuable?

• Bandwidth
  • Reliability
  • Flexibility of measurements

What needs improvement?

There are other devices out there which are more capable, offering more features, with as good quality tech support.

More than five years.

We are using the full bandwidth of the product.

The product is usually field upgradable.

Tecktronix pricing tends to be pretty fair and reasonable with current market trends. They don't usually bump up the price too much.

What other advice do I have?

The user interface is simple and straightforward.

The application space that we are using the solution to target is vehicle devices.

We are not using this product to support connected devices, e.g., IoT development, nor are we planning to going forward.