TestProject Review

Codeless test creation has significantly reduced the time required for test script maintenance

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution for QA testing in a DevOps framework.

How has it helped my organization?

Since implementing this solution, our code management has been reduced by 40% to 60%.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the codeless test creation or codeless scripting.

Using this solution has significantly reduced the maintenance required for test scripts.

It is easy to deploy and use.

What needs improvement?

TestProject needs better support for integration with other products to provide a better overall solution for test planning and test data management.

I have been using this TestProject for more than seven years.

This is a stable solution. The stability has improved from version to version with bug fixes.

It is used in every project and we increase usage, depending on project requirements.

We use it across the enterprise, so it is scalable.

We have analysts, testers, and project managers who use TestProject. There are quite a few people who use it.

The technical support is good.

We did use another solution prior to TestProject and we switched for many reasons. It is easier to use, the code maintenance is low, and the recognition of the object is better.

The initial setup was straightforward. The deployment took one day and we did it project by project.

Our in-house team handled the deployment.

We have three people who are responsible for maintenance. One of them is a tool administrator and the other two are specialists.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing this solution is to have a strategy around project structure for testing.

The biggest lesson that I have learned from using this tool is that it is a good way to help your testers and wrap up their work more quickly.