TFS Review

The tool provides a complete solution for ALM

What is our primary use case?

Yes, TFS provides complete solution for ALM, We are managing the TFS Service for all the organisation like complete development, Development + Support model, Only Support model using Kan-ban board.

How has it helped my organization?

We have streamlined the Scrum process with TFS and the product maturity has increased a lot. The agility features which will help us to understand the project maturity and help us to grow with incremental model for every sprint.

What is most valuable?

This tool provides a complete solution for ALM. It is useful for every IT individual.

Protfolio Management, Complete Build release management are the new key features which can help the organization to achieve Requirement gather phase till deployment phase.

What needs improvement?

Every sprint Microsoft has planned for new releases includes fixing both the bugs and attuning the product to the customers' needs. If there is a need of new feature which needs to be updated in the forum and based on the voting the feature will be implemented.

More than five years.

Nope.

Nope.

An eight out of 10.

VSS, which has less features when compared to TFS.

Straightforward.

There is no product costing if you have a Microsoft subscription.

JIRA, Jama, etc.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good tool. Please make use of it and get more benefits.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Manager, Live Production at a software R&D company with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal User

agreed