TIBCO Enterprise Message Service Review

Allows us to achieve synchronous as well as asynchronous communication

What is our primary use case?

I have been developing solutions for five years using this product.

How has it helped my organization?

We have implanted the core middleware solution for the organization using this product and it is responsible for communication between different applications.

What is most valuable?

It allows us to achieve synchronous as well as asynchronous communication with the added advantage of making the communication reliable.

It is very useful tool. It is also very easy to learn and implement.

What needs improvement?

Since all the communications goes through this product, it acts as a single point of failure. Also, as it provides the reliability of messages, it is a little slower for message communication between applications.

Three to five years.

No, with proper monitoring it works perfectly.

No, with proper management it works perfectly.

I have worked only with this solution.

The initial setup is straightforward and the product documentation is very good.

The cost of licensing is very high. One should go for the product only if they need to ensure message reliability and they cannot afford to lose messages.

It was the client's choice. I did not have a say in the evaluation.

What other advice do I have?

Manage the product properly and make sure the project architecture will not put unnecessary load on the product. Therefore, it can perform much faster.

1 Comment
TanmayJainReal UserTOP 20

For any queries related to TIBCO product suite. You can reach out to me on tanmayjain.mit@gmail.com.

08 May 18