TIBCO Enterprise Message Service Review

Enables us to do continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)

What is our primary use case?

We use TIBCO Enterprise Message Service to connect different applications.

How has it helped my organization?

This product is part of the TIBCO suite of products. This product's rating is very high. Most of the enterprise-level companies are using this product.

TIBCO BusinessWorks and TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service are successful products. Many enterprise corporations are willing to use these products.

What is most valuable?

This Enterprise Messaging Service has a feature of storing the message, like process change storage whenever you see a sender has sent a message. If a publisher has published his message, then this server sends an EMS.

The Enterprise Messaging Server will store this message. If the subscriber of this message is not available, till that time, the server will stall. It will wait for other subscribers to come onto the network. This feature is very useful.

What needs improvement?

From my knowledge perspective, I don't see a need for any improvements as far as this product is concerned. It can be improved in the sense that in the market we can see the cloud is coming, but this is not cloud compatible.

TIBCO also has its proprietary line of cloud-based applications, but specifically, these two products are not cloud compatible.

My personal experience is almost 10 years.

It's very useful for the business. Those who want to know the different suite of different products can consider the integration area. It is very useful for us to know which integration tool is leading in the market. You can see the ratings.

When I searched in Google, I found two other product comparisons like Mule ESB. If you want to scale, you can search for more integration products that are now coming in the market. TIBCO BusinessWorks is a very scalable product.

Most of our clients recommend using the TIBCO suite of products. It's highly recommended in many enterprise companies and very essential projects. It won't take much time.

Compared with other tools, we will take less time to develop with this. We can do continuous integration and continuous deployment as well.

When it comes to technical support, TIBCO has an internal support team who provide us very good support.

I have used TIBCO products only.

It is straightforward. The deployment process also was very convenient. With these TIBCO products, there is no need to write the code. It's a drag and drop tool, it's user-friendly.

We used the TIBCO Administrator Tool to do the deployment.

What other advice do I have?

It's a very secure and useful product wherein most of our clients are using this messaging product. I can recommend to them to use this. Even in the enterprise, where they have the most Java applications. They can go with this tool.

I would rate it eight out of ten.

1 Comment
William McLaneVendor

Have you checked out the articles on TIBCO Community(https://community.tibco.com/wiki/tibcor-messaging-article-links-quick-access).? There are write-ups for deploying TIBCO Enterprise Message Service using Kubernetes and Docker in both AWS (EKS) and Azure (AKS). In addition, TIBCO has a BusinessWorks CE (Container Edition) designed for Cloud deployment. Just pointing it out since you list this as the primary CON.

02 June 19