TIBCO iProcess Suite Review

It enables the user to create a custom ruleset, but could be made better if the issues with stability were eliminated

What is most valuable?

The Conductor and Decision features of the product are the backbone of the product because it enables the user to create a custom ruleset which can be used to implement the order orchestration.

How has it helped my organization?

For order fulfilment and service configuration the tasks are assigned to the Engineer, and once the Engineer completes the task, then closes the task assigned to him with his comments.The flow then goes to the next task and so on, this improved our turnaround time and manual effort. This also partiallyautomates the process (as much as possible).

What needs improvement?

The product could be made better if the administration becomes user-friendly and the issues with the stability are eliminated. The addition of a GUI for the administration and reducing the CMD interaction would make it more user-friendly.

I have used the product for more than three years to implement a Telecom project in Mexico for order orchestration and service fulfilment.

The product has issues every now and then. While we can always say that the issues may be because of the improper implementation or due to hardware limitations, other similar products works quite well in the same environment.

So far, we have not encountered any issues with the scalability and we have seen the expansion of the system with consistency. So, I can conclude that the product is scalable.

What other advice do I have?

The product is a little complex as compared to the newer and simpler products available in the market nowadays.