TIBCO tibbr Review

What is most valuable?

The gaps in the API are filled by our own R+D and the publish mechanism is very reliable. I also find the product to be stable.

How has it helped my organization?

We use this solution to deploy our social network within the company, in addition to news and document sharing.

What needs improvement?

The API is awful. We needed to develop a batch load tool in order to send automated events to Tibber API. The current API version is not well documented, i.e. the current version of the API in the software doesn't correspond to the web-documented API. We had to imagine parameters and names. We had difficulty making it all work, as the login/SSO mechanism was not properly explained so that we could perform external logins to the API and use their features.

I have used this solution for one year.

I did not encounter any issues with stability.

The technical support is bad. We asked technical support a few questions and it was very difficult to get them answered, even though they were simple questions.

This solution is expensive, poorly extensible, and customizable. In other words, I would not recommend it.

What other advice do I have?

I would only advise using this solution if its core functionality meets your needs. If you need something extra, go for another solution.