Tmaxsoft logo

Tibero Review
It's easy to port your projects over, and it is cheaper than other software on the market.

Valuable Features

It is incredibly fast, much faster than Oracle in terms of compiling and processing speeds. It is very reliable, the software never crashes or gets overloaded. It is very secure, the true data never gets falsified or corrupted. It is very easy to port your projects over, and it is considerably cheaper than any other software on the market.

Improvements to My Organization

It saved us money both through subscription, and through saving us time, we can more efficiently manage our database.

Room for Improvement

There could be more user friendly FAQs online and included in the software. Some of the set up was hard to work around at first. Once you use it for a period of time however, it becomes much easier to use than Oracle.

Use of Solution

My company has used Tibero for 5 years.

To date, no issues with the software at all.

No, the software is extremely reliable.

No, Tibero grows with our database, and it never struggles to function with data input.

I have only called for customer support once, during set up, and it was very good. I give customer service a 10/10

Technical support also receives a 10/10. They helped me with my set up issues and resolved all my issues and concerns quickly and professionally.

My company previously used Oracle, we switched to Tibero initially to save money on cost.

It was a little confusing at first but after the learning curve it is very easy to use.

Implementation Team

In-House.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

This is one of, if not the cheapest DBMS tools out there, and it doesn't cut corners on performance.

Other Solutions Considered