Tibero Review

It's easy to port your projects over, and it is cheaper than other software on the market.

What is most valuable?

It is incredibly fast, much faster than Oracle in terms of compiling and processing speeds. It is very reliable, the software never crashes or gets overloaded. It is very secure, the true data never gets falsified or corrupted. It is very easy to port your projects over, and it is considerably cheaper than any other software on the market.

How has it helped my organization?

It saved us money both through subscription, and through saving us time, we can more efficiently manage our database.

What needs improvement?

There could be more user friendly FAQs online and included in the software. Some of the set up was hard to work around at first. Once you use it for a period of time however, it becomes much easier to use than Oracle.

My company has used Tibero for 5 years.

To date, no issues with the software at all.

No, the software is extremely reliable.

No, Tibero grows with our database, and it never struggles to function with data input.

I have only called for customer support once, during set up, and it was very good. I give customer service a 10/10

Technical support also receives a 10/10. They helped me with my set up issues and resolved all my issues and concerns quickly and professionally.

My company previously used Oracle, we switched to Tibero initially to save money on cost.

It was a little confusing at first but after the learning curve it is very easy to use.

In-House.

This is one of, if not the cheapest DBMS tools out there, and it doesn't cut corners on performance.

Orcale, Tibero, IBM, Microsoft