Tintri VMstore Review
The web UI allows you to view performance of individual VMs, as well as performance of the overall VMstore.

Valuable Features

Tintri has a great web UI that allows you to view performance of individual VMs, as well as performance of the overall VMstore.

Code upgrades are really simple.

Improvements to My Organization

We have seen increased performance of VMs that have been migrated to Tintri.

Room for Improvement

There are occasional bugs but Tintri has been good about fixing them quickly. The bugs are mostly cosmetic; I've never had a bug impact end users or VMs.

In regards to the bugs, we have had minor issues here and there, when accessing things in the UI. Nothing to note recently but in previous releases, we have had a lot of issues with AD integration. However, those issues have been resolved.

We have also had false-positive alerts, while upgrading the code. That only happened with one version of code, that we upgraded to but again, those have been resolved.

Tintri is always very good with resolving bugs, i.e., by frequently providing code upgrades.

Use of Solution

I have used it for 3+ years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is excellent. Whenever I call, I get somebody right on the line.

Technical support is excellent. The Tintri is smart enough to generate tickets on its own when there are issues and support is right there to help.

Initial setup is very easy. The whole process from unboxing to adding to vCenter is 20-30 minutes. There are no LUNs to carve and no zoning required!

Implementation Team

An in-house team implemented it.

Free Quote