Toad Review

It collects SQL database data and the GUI interface allows pulling queries and creating links between tables, but I can't compare it to similar solutions as I've only used this one.

Valuable Features

It was immensely helpful in collecting SQL database data, especially as I am not a database admin/engineer. Also, the GUI interface has good ease of use for pulling queries and creating links between tables to pull specific server information in a timely manner for someone who may not have database experience.

Improvements to My Organization

It allowed us a better look at the big picture of the state of our server environment.

Room for Improvement

I've not used a product that I could compare it with.

Use of Solution

I used it for a month.

The program did not crash or have other intermittent problems or issues. It worked as expected.

The program worked flawlessly whether pulling information for 10 or 1000 servers.

I didn't need to contact them.

I didn't need to contact them.

This is the only solution I've used.

Corporate standard installation process was as expected and went smoothly. It was a standard windows client installation, which connected without issues to our asset management database on the mainframe.

Implementation Team

We did an in-house standard corporate windows client application installation.

ROI

I was not involved in the purchase agreement, from a personal point of view, a good working tool is well worth it if priced competitively.

Other Solutions Considered

I did not. My role was as an end user, not of evaluation.

Other Advice

See if the program features meet your task, do so with competitive pricing and their history of quality customer / technical service provided.