TP-Link Auranet EAP Review

Currently we use it for our mobile users. It is a very cost-effective solution. The quality of the hardware needs to be improved.

What is our primary use case?

Currently we are using it for our mobile users, the users that always carry mobile devices and some laptop users but very few. TP Link is just good for them, we also use it for guest access.

What is most valuable?

As a consumer of TP Link, they don't have any boosting or unique features. All features are common features for any business solutions, its benefit is that it is cost effective.

What needs improvement?

The quality of the hardware needs to be improved.

I would say the stability of this product is normal.

It is easy to use, and easy to configure.

When choosing a a solution for our company, we focus on two things:

• Business Support
  • Price

We have tried other products but they are too expensive, and not in our budget. The only option for us is TP Link.

It has all the common solutions that all other solutions provide. But it is very effective, I was planning to go for Ruckus, but its cost is 60% less than Ruckus. In our region, for Ruckus I have to pay $15,000 to have 25 access points. For TP Link I just need $5,000. So, you can see the level of difference.