Trello Review

A Kanban-style application with features for task management, prioritization, and collaboration

What is our primary use case?

We use Trello for task management. We've used it a lot in the last year. I'm able to integrate it within Aha! and link to the Trello board. I kind of use the Aha! side more myself and it feeds into Trello. I do pull up Trello to look and make sure things are in the right spot and we review biweekly in Trello.

How has it helped my organization?

The collaboration features and keeping track of tasks in a shared environment has definitely helped improve our organization.

What is most valuable?

I think task management, prioritization, rankings, and collaboration features are useful. It's a really easy tool to enter data, keep track of the tasks and management, and update all of that. It's very straightforward.

What needs improvement?

Pricing can be improved. Maybe it would be better if they offered some extra tiers, so you don't have to go all the way up to the pro level. We're using the integrations on the other side, and I think you only get some of the things if you're not subscribed at a higher level. You only get a certain amount of features. For example, they have this thing called the Butler, and unless you're at a pro-level, you can only use one Butler feature. You have to pay more to unlock certain features.

I've been using Trello for a year and three months. I think the team's been working with it for probably five or six years.

Trello is a stable solution. I think any instability was probably a user error.

I haven't had any issues scaling Trello up or down.

I was involved in my branch and it was pretty basic and pretty easy.

Pricing can be improved. You have to pay more to unlock certain features.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Trello an eight.

More Trello reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Atlassian, monday, Asana and others in Project Management Software. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.