Trello Review

What is our primary use case?

Remy is a software development company.

Trello is useful for keeping track of all our business functions such as marketing, business development, product development, partners, etc. Typically for day-to-day high-level activities and to-do lists, and also personal to-do lists.

How has it helped my organization?

Sharing this information and having it pop up as a reminder on everyone's calendar is very useful and allows for better tracking and collaboration regarding ad-hoc and longer-term tasks and programs.

What is most valuable?

• The online collaboration and automated linking to our calendars improve productivity.
  • Ease of use and intuitive layout makes learning and using it possible in a matter of few hours rather than days.

What needs improvement?

I cannot think of anything specific that should be added. The system is pretty much good as it is. Maybe being able to position cards below each other could make better use of screen space.

Less than one year.

I never had a problem with stability.

Scalability seems fine.

Tech support is not required.

Spreadsheets or calendar reminders. These do not have the required functionality.

The initial setup way simple.

In-house.

I use a free version, so the ROI is infinite.

The free version is great.

What other advice do I have?

Brilliant!