Trend Micro Apex One Review

Mature, easy to use, and the behavior monitoring is helpful

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Apex One is one of the products that we provide to our customers. It is used as part of a security and antivirus solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the behavior monitoring.

The interface is user-friendly. Even people without IT experience can easily make use of machine learning or predictive analytics.

What needs improvement?

When I was setting this up for one of my clients, I was not able to deploy the DLP. It was not working and I think that this area is in need of improvement.

Our team has been working with Apex One for almost two and a half years, although I have been working with it myself for between six and seven months.

Our customers are very satisfied with the stability and the product overall.

I have 20 to 30 clients who use this product.

The technical support is very good, although it takes some time to get connected to them. Once they are available then the support is fine.

We have been using Apex One since it was the OfficeScan product. We are currently in the process of upgrading and we are having some issues with the process. We would like a better solution but they are not providing one for us.

The deployment takes between two and two and a half hours.

We handle the deployment for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

This is a mature product that is nice to use.

More Trend Micro Apex One reviews from users