Trend Micro Apex One Review

User-friendly with good predictive features and great for endpoint security

What is our primary use case?

We basically use the solution for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

The solution is a good product for endpoint security.

The product has so many wonderful features.

It is a user-friendly product for customers.

The solution has good smart protection capabilities.

The solution protects against any network security issues a client may encounter.

The predictive features are great. There are great predictive behavior analysis and monitoring.

Any unusual and unauthorized actions will be detected easily.

There's excellent data loss prevention to help prevent purposeful or accidental loss of data.

What needs improvement?

Occasionally, the system may be a bit slow.

I've been using the solution for about two years at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The stability is good. We never had any issues with it. It's not buggy and I don't recall dealing with glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The solution is quite scalable. It's easy for a company to expand it out if they need to.

Due to the solution's general user-friendliness, the initial setup is not too complex. It's pretty straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have any professional relationship with the company.

We're using the latest version of the solution.

Apex One is the best solution for endpoint security due to its many wonderful features, and fast data protection.

On a scale from one to ten, I'd rate the solution at a ten.

More Trend Micro Apex One reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Trend Micro Apex One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.