Trend Micro Apex One Review

Stable, flexible, and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security. It helps protect us from malware and viruses for the most part.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use.

The product has proven to be very flexible over the years that we have had it.

The stability has been very good so far. It's reliable.

We've found the initial setup to be quite straightforward.

What needs improvement?

I am a supervisor for the technical team. My technical team has used the product for the most part. I don't use the solution in a technical sense and therefore it is difficult to discuss what might be lacking or where changes may need to be made.

The integration capabilities could be a bit better. right now, it's my understanding that they are not as strong as they could be. It's an aspect that could be improved in future releases.

I've been using the solution for about five years or so. It's been a while.

The solution is very stable. It's reliable and the performance has been good overall. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

We have around 2,000 users on the solution right now.

Technical support, in general, has been manageable. They are helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide to us.

The initial setup is very easy and quite straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with it. The process is not overly complex or difficult.

A full deployment only takes three to five days, and therefore isn't too time intensive in general.

We have three staff members that can handle deployment and maintenance responsibilities.

We handled the implementation ourselves. We didn't use a consultant or integrator at all. We're integrators ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

We're systems integrators.

We're using the latest version of the solution right now.

Overall, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been mostly happy with the product and its capabilities.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies.

More Trend Micro Apex One reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Trend Micro Apex One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.