Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention Review

The licensing and pricing of Trend Micro are comparatively low and competitive since they are offered in a bundle

What is our primary use case?

The primary use is to control and manage the data flow through the main system, along with the logs. We are using the DLP for tracking users' data flow.

My company has been using it for over year, but I have been using the solution for four months. We are using the latest version of the solution.

What is most valuable?

We are able to check the log and keep records.

What needs improvement?

Needs a remote login option.

They could offer more DLP features.

Less than one year.

The solution is managed through our central team.

For deployment and maintenance, we employ around three people.

We have more than 10,000 users.

The technical support is responsive.

We previously used Symantec Endpoint Protection, but Trend Micro offers more features.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was not that complex, because it was easy to understand the DLP features.

We used an implementer for this product. However, I was not part of the corporate implementation team, so I don't have any information about our implementation strategy.

The licensing and pricing of Trend Micro are comparatively low and competitive since they are offered in a bundle, especially compared to Symantec, which was has a relatively high price.

I am using this product and Symantec.

Trend Micro is more flexible. It also has a better GUI and reporting features.

What other advice do I have?

I seen other companies move from Symantec to Trend Micro in India due to the features that Trend Micro offers.