Trend Micro Data Loss Prevention Review

Recovers malware disabled network adapters from servers

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case as the integrator and the reseller of Trend Micro is encryption and data loss prevention. We also use Trend Micro as an antivirus.

How has it helped my organization?

Trend Micro has improved my client's organization by recovering malware disabled network adaptors from servers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the total network, end-to-end, malware protection.

What needs improvement?

Trend Micro could be priced better, currently, it's a bit high. There also needs to be better after-the-sale technical support.

Last two to three years

The stability is okay, but sometimes there are a lot of challenges.

It's very good, productive.

We have 40 seats within the organization using this solution.

And maintenance is automatic after installation. I check everything every week. We haven't had any problems. We are planning on increasing the current usage.

The technical support, the after-sales-support, is not very good at all.

The initial setup was straightforward.

Deployment took about half an hour.

Licensing costs are every three years and there isn't an additional cost other than the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

The advice I would give to others who are looking into implementing this product is that I'm not sure that I will recommend this product. There are a lot of compatible products available in the market. The customer service and technical support are better than Trend Micro.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, I would give Trend Micro a 7 out of 10.